Usage of the Themis Wealth Management Website (a trading style of Gannon Wealth Management Ltd)
The term ‘Themis Wealth Management’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 5 Stret Constantine, Tregunnel Hill, Newquay, United Kingdom TR7 1GH. Themis Wealth Management is a trading style of Gannon Wealth Management Ltd. Our company no is 09912141, registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. Please be aware that by clicking on these links you are leaving the Themis Wealth Management website. Please note that Themis Wealth Management is not responsible for the accuracy of the information contained within the linked site(s) accessible from this site.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Details
Themis Wealth Management is a trading style of Gannon Wealth Management Ltd, registered in England and Wales company number: 09912141. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 915730. Registered address: 5 Stret Constantine, Tregunnel Hill, Newquay, United Kingdom, TR7 1GH.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Cashflow Modelling, Estate Planning, Will Writing or Tax Advice.
The value of investments and the income derived from them can fall as well as rise. You may not get back what you invest.
The guidance and/or advice contained in this website is subject to UK regulatory regime and is therefore restricted to consumers based in the UK.
The Financial Ombudsman Service is available to sort out individual complaints that clients and financial services businesses aren’t able to resolve themselves. To contact the Financial Ombudsman Service please visit www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.