What matters most to us at Themis?
At Themis, we pride ourselves on our values and make sure they are applied to every aspect of our work. Our main goals are for our customers to feel that they receive great value for money, that we do a really good job for them and that they feel relaxed and can trust us every step of the way.
To do that, as outlined in our Client Charter, we always aim to:
- Follow a process – sticking to a clear plan, agreed with you, for how we will achieve and review your financial goals
- Give you peace of mind – removing fear and worry through maintaining a trusted relationship with every client we work with and ensuring total confidentiality, every step of the way
- Provide a first class service – rated not only by our own high standards, but recognised through our formal qualifications and professional accreditations
- Work in partnership with clients – listening to you carefully, building relationships and viewing our clients as our extended family
- Be open, honest and trustworthy – with a clear and concise charging structure
- Review annually – lives change, events bring change, the economy changes, so we will always meet with you to review your portfolio at least once a year.
We will take plenty of time to get to know you, and review our plans with you regularly so you always know what we are up to and can trust us every step of the way.